Pages

Friday, December 31, 2004

Let the Countdown Begin

Well today I'm supposed to find out about a submission I made to an anthology. It's a press so small you need a microscope to find it, but I'd still like to get in it. The story I sent is one I actually really like, but it's a little long for most magazines. It also walks that fine line between genre and metafiction, which makes it a tough sell for either market. Anyway, it would be a nice way to end 2004, or even begin 2005. Depending on when I get the email from the editor. I'm sure I'll be checking my email even more habitually than normal all day today.

I should finish with the Kerouac book today, and will probably move on to one of the lit mags I have sitting around. Unless something else really cool grabs my eye, that is.

Although it won't be the same without Dick Clark, I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve.

Excelsior.



4 comments:

LadyLitBlitzin said...

As I said on my blog's comments, I have my fingers crossed for your submission today! That would be an awesome way to end the year (or begin the new, as you say).

Happy New Year!

Hebdomeros said...

Thanks! I need all the luck I can get! I just checked their website, and their posted response time is still midnight today. No idea what time zone, though :) I sent it right at the deadline time, so I'll probably give an extra day before sending a concerned email.

Happy New Year to you, too!

Unknown said...

My Health Tips Online - is a free Health Blog for global online users, where you can ask your queries and get and get answered

Contact us :
My Health Tips Online

Unknown said...

Does any body here seriously looking for the Best SEO Training Institute In Hyderabad? Then this link is only for you.

Contact us :
Best SEO Training Institute In Hyderabad