Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Changes

Nothing literary to say today, but I finally got around to playing with the code for the template here. I've added a links section, which is pretty small right now but will grow. I'll put up links to blogs I visit regularly, as well as some other sites of interest.

I've also added a spot where I list what I'm reading at the moment, and link to info on the author whenever possible. Feel free to comment on what I'm reading anytime you like. Good or bad. Still debating about adding in a function to email me. We'll see how things go over the next few days.

In the meantime, happy reading and good writing.


Excelsior


3 comments:

LadyLitBlitzin said...

Looks good! When I first started with my blog, I had a heck of a time with the template. Thanks for the links, those look super interesting!

Hebdomeros said...

Been awhile since I've played with html; kind of fun to poke at it again. I'll probably have a few other things coming down the line when I get the time.
Ralan's is a great market resource if you're work has even the slightest touch of fantasy, sf or horror in it.

LadyLitBlitzin said...

Thanks for the Ralan's tip! I actually have a few pieces that are horror. Not sure if they're that good but I try to place them anyway....