Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kiss the Sky Reading

If you've ever had the grand desire to meet me, I'll be reading this Saturday at 7:30 pm at the Writer's Center in Bethesda, Maryland. I'm joining forces with other writers who contributed to the new book edited by Ricard Peabody Kiss the Sky, a collection of fiction and poetry either about or inspired by the life and music of Jimi Hendrix.




Readers for the night include Theodore Carter, Barbara DeCesare, Kevin Downs, Sunil Freeman, Reuben Jackson, Matthew Kirkpatrick, Steve Messner, Rebecca Motil, David Nicholson, Meredith Pond, Darrell D. Stover, Ross Taylor, Jeremy Trylch.

My own piece is a loopy sci-fi thing heavily influenced by Philip K Dick. I've read a handful of the other pieces in the book here and there, and they are pretty good. It promises to be a fun evening. If I can remember, I'll bring my camera along and post some pictures later.

You can find full info on the event online here.

Excelsior.

No comments: